Survivor Outreach Services
Embracing and reassuring Survivors that they are continually linked to the Army Family through a unified support program that enables them to remain
an important part of the Army for as long as they desire.
SOS Coordinators will:
- Provide expertise on State and Federal survivor benefits.
Work closely with the CAO to provide guidance and assistance to the Family in regards to benefits, entitlements and local resources.
- Arrange for estate and financial advice when requested.
Educate the military command, community social services and support agencies of the needs of our military Survivors.
- Form networks and support groups so Survivors will have peer support readily available.
- Connect Survivors with appropriate mental health support/counseling as requested.
- Supply Survivors with resource referrals for:
- Peer Support
- Emergency financial services
- Obtaining reports
- Bereavement counseling
- Military legal assistance
- Educational Benefits
- Benefits Assistance
|Las Vegas||Office: 702.632.0556||Cell: 775.315.9957|