To assist Service Members, their families, and their communities in preparing for and coping with the demands of military life through education, involvement, communication and support.
Our goals are:
* To ensure Family Members understand the military organization and its mission.
* To provide Family Members information about their benefits and entitlements.
* To bring to their attention changes in benefits that may occur with changes in military status, such as an Active Duty deployment.
* To facilitate the navigation of both military and community resources and agencies, and refer Service Members and their Families to the appropriate resources, as needed.
* To initiate communication between the Unit, the Service Members, the Family and the community during times of deployment and/or natural disaster.
* To achieve 100% monthly contact with all Nevada Guard families who have a Service Member deployed on a special operation.
|State Family Programs Director||Office: (775) 384-5820||Cell: (775) 720-8940|
|Wing Family Programs Coordinator||Office: (775) 384-5807||Cell: (775) 287-4768|
|24 Hour Toll Free||Hotline: (866) 699-3128|
|Family Programs (Reno)||Office: (775) 384-5801||Cell: (775) 230-1006|
|Family Programs (Winnemucca)||Office: (775) 625-8286||Cell: (775) 297-1811|
|Family Programs (Las Vegas)||Office: (702) 632-0513||Cell: (775) 290-0685|