Joint Force Headquarters
The Joint Forces Headquarters Detachments' mission is to support Headquarters soldiers by providing them with personnel, logistics, and training support. Our goal is to provide trained and competent soldiers to the Joint Force Headquarters Directorate Staff and enable the Joint Force Headquarters to conduct C4ISR & RSOI.
|Contacts Commander |
Links SUTA Form
Required Online Training
|Army Accident Avoidance Course|
|Composite Risk Management Course|
|Casualty Assistance / Notification Officer|
|Government Travel Card|
|MTBI - PTSD|
|Commanders Safety Course|
|ATFP Level 1 Brief|
|Off Duty Safety Training|
This section was established to provide a professional reception for all soldiers into the Nevada Army National Guard.
All Soldiers will attend Reception for their first Drill.
Inprocessing will include:
- Issuing of ID cards
- Issuing of ID tags
- Issuing of uniforms
- Soldiers will receive classes/briefings on Nevada Guard Programs
- Soldiers will receive welcome packets and a benefit pamphlets
- Soldiers will have the opportunity to meet key leaders in there unit of assignment
- All soldiers attend in civilian clothes
- The classes are given in PowerPoint format
- Open forum for questions
All soldiers will receive instruction on education, pay, promotions, and other National Guard benefits.
|Reception Briefings ||Reception Classes |
|Soldier Readiness Processing ||Travel Information |
|Map to Armory Plumb Lane Armory|