Basic Combatives Course LVL 1 -
Tactical Combatives Course LVL 2
The Mission of the 421st RTI Combatives School is to train Leaders and Soldiers in close quarters Combatives in order to instill the Warrior Ethos and prepare Soldiers to close with and defeat the enemy in hand to hand combat. This website is designed to provide information to arriving soldiers attending the NVARNG 421st RTI Combatives Courses. The information contained herein will enable soldiers loaded into ATRRS to have what they need prior to arrival.
The 5 Truths of Combatives Level 1
- This course will kick your butt!!
- You will want to be physically ready and be emotionally and mentally prepared
- You must come hydrated and have good healthy food along with adequate rest prior to and during the course.
- Attitudes and paying attention to instruction are keys to graduation.
- You must know your welcome letter and meet all the admin requirements to continue on to day 2 and or 3.
Further information about the 25U MOS can be found through the following links:
Interested in attending or questions about Army Combatives?
Course Manager 702-632-0315 or firstname.lastname@example.org