Funeral Home Director

Funeral Home Director

The NV Army Honor Guard would like to thank you for contacting us for assistance in providing the family of the deceased with Military Funeral Honors.

Was the deceased a veteran of another branch other than Army? (such as Navy, Air Force, Marines, Coast Guard or Army Air Corps)
  • Find additional branch Honor Guard information to the left.
What type of Funeral Honors are available?
  • Find information on Funeral Honor Types to the left
What do I need to do to make Military Funerals Happen?
  • In order to proceed with military funeral honors our office requires a copy of the veterans’ Certificate of Discharge, otherwise known as a DD214, NGB Form 22, NGB Form 55, or Nonfiction of Eligibility for Retirement pay Memorandum. The names of the forms are normally found in the lower left hand corner of the official military document.
  • We also require a Funeral Honors Request Form.
  • Please send these forms to us as soon as possible.  Our office and volunteers strive to meet every mission request and to ensure that there are no scheduling conflicts. We cannot stress the need to contact us in a timely manner enough.
Where and how do I send this information?
  • Please scan these documents as PDF files into your computer and e-mail both documents to
  • If unable to e-mail please fax the appropriate forms to 702.632.0585 for Southern Nevada and 775.348.5132 for Northern Nevada.
  • If unable to e-mail or fax please call us at 702.632.0597 for Sourthern Nevada, for Northern Nevada please call at 775.887.7218